
For those of you that have asked.. Here it is!!! My own little corner of the world where I can toss out recipes that I make for my family. I can normally feed my family a delish and healthy meal for around 5.00 for the four of us. Way cheaper than eating out and so much better for you. I only cook with what I have in my house and I don't normally shop for making a specific meal... what this means is that I cook out of what I have in my cabinets, some days you just make it up as you go but that is half the fun!
I may not have alot of time to post over the next few weeks, but I will add more things as I have the time. We are moving in 6 weeks so my time may become limited. Please feel free to ask questions or make comments under each post as you need to. I'll answer anything I can :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment