Sunday, May 29, 2011

Making Quesadilla's

Hard to list a recipe for Quesadilla's.. a video was easier.. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByuXFGj5uZ8
Quesadilla's are a fast and easy way to make dinner (or lunch) and it's great if you have picky eaters. In our house I prep everything ahead of time and put it all in bowls so I can grab and make as I go. Kurt likes to eat everything and Rich is very picky so this is a great meal that will make everyone happy because it is so easy to customize. I only show making Kurt's but it's the same for all. You can also make this in a skillet but then you can only do one at a time. The cost to make this for our family of 4 was under 6.00. Feel free to ask questions in the comments section below.
(Blogger had issues with the video so I had to link it to you tube... I will always try to put them on the blog. Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment