Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mom's Secret Chicken


This chicken recipe is one of my secret weapons.... it's very delish and only has 4 ingredients. Ingredient measurements are really to taste so feel free to add more then what I list... I always do..

Ingredients

2-3 pounds of Chicken
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
3 Tablespoons of Jam
                                                      1 packet of Dry Onion Soup Mix

Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken in baking pan. (you can use any kind of chicken, breast thighs, cut up chicken.. doesn't matter) In a bowl mix together the BBQ sauce, jam (I like to use strawberry jam) and the soup mix. Mix everything together and pour over the top of the chicken. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
I always end up adding more BBQ sauce and jam, you should do whatever you think tastes good. I know mixing those ingredients together sounds weird but I promise you it's wonderful!! I've never gotten anything but compliments. Try it out and let me know what you think. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment